Human Resources / Personnel
508-420-6950 x 1122
Payroll and Benefits Administrator
508-420-6950 x 1121
Interested in joining our team? Click here to see open positions.
The Department of Elementary and Secondary Education has posted an extensive series of videos to assist teachers with navigating the licensing process https://www.youtube.com/c/MassachusettsOfficeofEducatorLicensure/videos. Titles of videos found on this site include – and there are many more!
- Moving from an Emergency License to Provisional or Initial Licensure (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J03KrwuClXc)
- Emergency Extension Special Education (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-70pS4l72o)
- Obtaining a Provisional Teacher License (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2onM0bIiAxA)
- Renewing your Academic Professional License (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLff5lmg1u8)
Cape Cod Collaborative Employee Information
Open enrollment for health and dental benefits occurs during the month of May for changes to take effect July 1st. During open enrollment, employees can make enroll in coverage, change plans, or add dependents. Outside of the open enrollment period, employees can only enroll or add dependents due to a “qualifying event” such as birth of a child, marriage, or loss of existing coverage.
The Cape Cod Collaborative Board of Directors has recognized the impact of rising costs for housing, gas, and food. While the Board cannot control inflation, Board members have voted to help reduce employee costs by providing an affordable health insurance option. As of July 1, 2022, the Employer / Employee split for individual coverage under the Harvard Pilgrim Best Buy HSA HMO plan has been changed from 55/45 to 75/25. Employee benefit information can be found in the Cape Cod Collaborative Benefits Handbook.
Please contact Beth Deck, Human Resources/Personnel, if you have any questions. She can be reached at 508-420-6950 x 1122 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please return all enrollment forms to Human Resources. DO NOT send enrollment forms directly to the insurance provider.
Employee Healthcare and Wellness
The Cape Cod Municipal Health Group
The Cape Cod Collaborative offers health insurance through the Cape Cod Municipal Health Group (CCMHG). The CCMHG is committed to the promotion of a culture of wellness through its membership. All employees who have enrolled in health insurance are eligible to participate in a wellness programming and other wellness-directed benefits. Information can be found on CCMHG’s website: https://ccmhg.com/category/wellness/. Please see the attached brochure for more details:
CCMHG has partnered with Good Health Gateway to create the Diabetes Care Rewards Program. Through this program, members can receive FREE diabetic medications and supplies by completing 5 care guidelines. Information can be found on the CCMHG website: https://ccmhg.com/diabetes-care-rewards/.
Diabetes Care Rewards Program
CCMHGCANARx is a voluntary prescription drug program that is available to eligible employees, non-Medicare eligible retirees, and their dependents enrolled in HMO plans with the Cape Cod Municipal Health Group. *NOTE – the HSA-qualified high deductible health plan members are eligible for select preventative medications only at this time. https://ccmhg.com/new-ccmhgcanarx-rx-at-0-co-pay/
CCMHGCanarx Benefit Information
MyTelemedicine provides convenient and affordable access to health care when you need it the most! https://ccmhg.com/new-telemedicine-benefit/
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Employee Assistance Program, offered through Perspectives, is a benefit offered to all employees of the Cape Cod Collaborative. The EAP provides assistance with personal issues for employees and their family members. Services are confidential and at no cost to employees.
Perspectives – Your Employee Assistance Program
User Name: MEGA
Your EAP offers:
- Legal Benefits
- One 30-Minute consultation per separate legal matter – Network Attorney
- Retaining attorney at 25% discount
- One 30-minute consultation (per legal matter) – Network Mediators for divorce, contracts and consumer disputes
- Retaining mediator at 25% discount
- Core Identity Theft
- 60-minute consultation – Fraud Resolution Specialist (FRS)
- “Emergency Response Kit”
- Professional coaching to dispute fraudulent debts
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Access to legal providers in the event of being jailed or arrested
- Financial Benefits
- One 30-minute consultation – Money Coach
- Additional tax services beyond initial consultation at 25% discount